The raw materials for making natural latex mattress are precious, natural environmental protection materials, and good care for the health of human spine. Because latex mattress has the advantages that general mattresses do not have, most consumers are obsessed with it. However, some consumers who have used latex mattresses react with skin allergy after using latex mattresses. To solve this problem, Xiaobian will give a detailed description of whether the latex mattresses are good or not, and also give you some feasible suggestions.
Know latex mattress
Latex mattress is to collect the juice from the rubber tree, through a series of high-tech foaming processing and other processes, to create a green and environmental bedding suitable for consumers. The latex mattress made of latex has high elasticity, can meet the needs of different weight groups, and its good support can adapt to various sleeping positions of sleepers. At present, the price of latex mattress in the market is relatively expensive.
1. Advantages of latex mattress
(1) the air permeable strong latex mattress is formed by evaporation molding. It has numerous air holes. The open latex porous air bag structure has tens of thousands of internal connected air holes in each cubic inch, making the air circulate freely in the mattress, dispersing the heat and sweat produced by the contact between the skin and the mattress during sleep, and keeping the body comfortable and dry during sleep.
(2) ultra quiet pure natural latex mattress can absorb the noise and vibration caused by sleep turning, so that the sleeping partner will not be disturbed, and can effectively reduce the turning times, sleep more safely and sweetly.
(3) high elastic latex mattress has good elasticity, strong resilience, durable wear resistance and not easy to deform. High quality latex mattress can meet the needs of different weight groups, disperse the weight of human body, and adjust poor sleeping posture. Secondly, the latex mattress has good support, soft and comfortable, which can support the weight of human body, fit the curve of human back and provide good support.
(4) control mites and insects. The molecular structure of latex is special, with good comfort, permeability, mildew resistance, dust-proof mite, inhibition of bacteria and parasites; the latex mattress itself will emit certain taste, as well as the efficacy of mosquito repellent.
(5) easy to clean. The inner cover of the latex mattress can be removed and washed. The latex is light and porous, breathable and permeable. It's better to wash it by hand, put it in the shade and dry it naturally or blow it dry with an electric fan. Do not expose it to the sun.
(6) natural latex products do not contain toxic substances. As a high-level raw material in medical science, it is harmless to human body. Even in the case of overheating or burning, it will not produce toxic substances, which is environmentally friendly and easy to degrade.
2. Disadvantages of latex mattress
(1) latex mattresses are easy to oxidize after contacting with ultraviolet rays. It is impossible to take effective measures to prevent the oxidation of latex. After oxidation, it is easy to remove small scurf on the surface and produce peculiar smell.
(2) latex mattress is easy to cause skin allergy. For a small number of consumers with skin allergy, it is best to avoid using this kind of mattress.
(3) the cost of making natural latex mattress is too high for the general consumers to bear. The expensive price becomes the important reason why the latex mattress cannot be popularized.
Instructions for using latex mattress
Latex mattress needs to be maintained in the right way to extend the service life of the mattress. Generally, there are several common ways for us to maintain mattresses.
1. Remove the film adhesive paper on the surface of the mattress before use. The newly purchased mattress has a certain taste more or less. It is better to wait for the smell of the mattress to spread for some time before using.
2. Turn the mattress over regularly to ensure that the bearing capacity of the mattress is even. There will be some wear or depression in a period of time after the mattress is used, which is a normal phenomenon. It is better to adjust the head and tail of the mattress once every two weeks, and rotate the bottom once every two months after three months. Perseverance can make the mattress more durable.
3. Latex mattresses are made of mattresses that are easy to oxidize. During use, avoid direct sunlight and ultraviolet rays, so as not to speed up oxidation. Secondly, keep the indoor environment ventilated and dry to prevent the mattress from moisture and mildew.
4. When carrying, do not squeeze at will, fold to avoid damaging the mattress.
5. If the mattress is not used for a long time, the packing materials with air permeability should be selected (for example, the plastic bag needs to have air permeability holes), and some desiccant bags should be built-in for packing and placed in a dry and ventilated environment.
Shop latex mattress
1. Identify mattress
(1) smell. The high-quality latex mattress is made of natural latex through foaming process. The latex mattress itself has a light latex fragrance, while the industrial synthetic latex contains a strong smell of chemical ingredients. The bad businesses will add some fragrance to cover up the smell.
(2) touch the mattress. The surface of high-quality latex mattress is fine and smooth, and the inferior one is just the opposite. The handle is rough, and the color is dim.
(3) look at the air hole. The high-quality foam technology of latex mattress is of high grade, and the sizes of natural air holes are different (PS: except for the latex mattress made of foam inverted mold, this kind of latex mattress is relatively beautiful as a whole, with uniform air holes). The inferior latex mattress is perforated by manual processing, and the edge of the hole is rough, which can be observed by naked eyes.
2. Test mattress
Lie on the mattress and feel the supporting force and sense of all parts of the body, especially the back and waist; then lie on your side and feel the supporting force and sense of the body's back and waist; finally, put the body in the usual sleeping posture and feel the comfort and supporting sense brought by the mattress after turning over and rotating for many times.
These are the advantages and disadvantages of soft latex mattresses and the detailed comments on the methods of choosing latex mattresses.